Fighting the flu this season involves more than just a trip to the local drugstore. The products we offer have been specially selected to boost the immune system and wipe out those nasty little bugs. Some of these powerful products you won't even find at your local health food store, so stock up now and have them on hand.
Immune system tips:
The best diet you can follow is a raw foods diet. Raw foods have the enzymes your body needs to break down foods and utilize them so that your whole body is working the way it should. If you can't get yourself to stay away from the junk food, then a few "must do" tips are:
1. Stay away from artificial sweetners! These are pure poison!!
2. Eat organically! Avoid as many pesticides and GMO foods as possible
3. Ditch the additives! Read labels. If it sounds man-made, don't eat it. Even some of those "healthy" power bars should be avoided.
4. Milk products are bad. Don't even get me started on that! Read more here.
5. Eighty percent of the population is gluten sensitive. Are you? Do a 7 day gluten free trial and see how you feel. Since gluten (wheat, barley, rye) and casein (milk products) are both high in glutamates, it would be a good idea to avoid both for 7 days, since they can both cause the same symptoms.
6. Avoid products with unfermented soy; new research has shown that soy products can depress thyroid function, increase the likelihood of breast cancer, cause mental fog and other problems.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Flu-Defense.com or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescribing any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.